Give me a fish and I will eat today.
Show me how to fish and I will eat until the rivers are dirty and the coast full of hotels.
Organize against the corporate system and we will be free forever.
We need 3D printers: Fusion F306 ($4000) or better, and atomic PLA spool. These are essential for Rojava.
See our entire shopping list.
Donate here: http://rojavaplan.com/donate.html
Things we've done.
Underway, projected or proposed projects. They are grouped under six programs:
- Food sovereignty
See the complete list.
Open source village
An open, self-managed, low-cost project designed for boosting scientific research, open hardware tools and ecology in Western Kurdistan, as well as production and sharing of commons. It aims at increasing technological sovereignty and autonomy of the people of Rojava. It has three main functions:
- Low-tech research
- Services to the community
- Education and free sharing of knowledge
- News & Documentaries
- Documentation and our revolutionary library (in English, Kurdish and Spanish)
- Press office
- Mailing list
- Social networks: FB,TW, YT, Reddit
- Meetings! Oooooh so many meetings!
- Written articles
"Oh you anarchists are so disorganized! You need some kind of structure, otherwise it's just chaos". Ok, fine, here's our structure:
- Ecology & Agriculture committee
- Energy & Alternative Technology committee
- Communication committee: the Minister of Truth
- Economy committee
- Coordination committee
We work closely with the Economy Committee (Komiteya Aborî) of Tev-Dem in Cezire canton, and other institutions of Rojava's self administration.
Expanding the revolution beyond the limits of Rojava
- Federated global network of communities for peace, love and technology
- Partners. List of people and organizations who cooperate with us, financially or in other ways.
- Funders. List of backers of the Feed the revolution crowdfunding campaign.
- Self-management resources (in Spanish)